- REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS The City of Dallas Housing/Community Services Department is requesting applications from nonprofit housing developers to own rehabilitate and occupy a dilapidated apartment complex located at 2120 52nd Street, Dallas, Texas. Revised Application Conference date, January 30, 2015. Read more...
- NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT between the City of Dallas and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Neighborhood Public Hearings: The City of Dallas will hold six (6) Neighborhood Public Hearings during January 2015 to solicit citizen comments on the potential uses of FY 2015-16 Consolidated Plan Budget for U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) grant funds for low–to-moderate income individuals and families. Click on this link for dates, times and location.
- Runway 18/36 Environmental Assessment and Notice of Availability
- HUD-Dallas Executed Voluntary Compliance Agreement, Nov. 5, 2014 (En Español)
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA): For Multifamily Projects Utilizing the Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs (TDHCA) Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program.
- Notice of Written Public Comment Period: Transportation-For-Hire Regulations
- DalFort Notice of Availability (NOA) (En Español)
Dalfort Environmental Assessment
- Solicitor’s Handbill Permit - For more information...
- Public Notice: 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- City of Dallas Long Range Water Supply Plan
- The City is conducting an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice and we would like your input. Please click here.
- Preliminary conceptual design work has begun on several complete streets project funded through the 2012 Bond Program. Click here to visit the Dallas Complete Streets Project blog to stay up-to-date on these projects.
- City of Dallas Overall Affordable Rent Schedule, updated
January 10, 2013, and HOME Investment Partnership Act (HOME)rent levels adopted by Dallas City Council on March 28, 2012
- THE CITY OF DALLAS ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE.
THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 7.31 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $38.48.
Sign up below to receive Dallas